Vlogging, ever heard of it?? Me, neither. But, there is a new carnival for it. Over at Fort Thompson, Tim has set up a carnival with the purpose of having people post videos explaining their greatest emotion for each week. People are really going to have to step out of their comfort zone here, as I know I did. Its so much easier just to type this stuff into a blog and have people read it. Its much more difficult to say it on video. But, I did it and hope you enjoy it. Check out my video, leave a comment, and head on over to Fort Thompson to see all the other entries.


13 comments:
BRAVO!!! Congratulations your courage knows no limits!
I so can feel you on this one. Will is going to be 3 in August and totally refuses to go when we have him on the potty. He will pinch it off and hold it until we let him get up and then quickly dirty his diaper. VERY frustrating. Seems as though boys take a little longer as Taylor was trained before she turned a year and a half old.
Anyway, thanks for playing I look so forward already to your next weeks emotion.
Love and Prayers,
Tim
I can't see it...it is just white. SAD:(
congrats on your first vlog!
I have been there! I have three that are now potty trained, two of which are boys. They were SO HARD!!! My little girl was a breeze. I finally used the potty training in only a day method with my second boy and my girl and it was AWESOME. While it did take a little longer than a day with my boy, it was SO much easier than anything else I tried and within a week we were not having accidents anymore. I will use the same method when my youngest gets to that point.
Do not be discouraged---you are a great mom, this is just a trial and the Lord WILL see you through. Just trust Him!
Great vlog!!! I totally understand your frustration. Boys just seem to be so much harder to train. Hang in there...you're an awesome mom!
great job! potty training can be a frustrating time. but it WILL happen. just keep telling yourself that.
I think all parents feel inadequate at one point during potty training. I went through the same emotions, but don't worry...
It feels like the day will never come but finally one day you will achieve potty training success.
It is showing a white screen right now! Bummer...I want to see it! I will check back!
Congrats on your 1st Vlog!!!
Potty training bites. I think it's one of the most frustrating things out there. I ended up trying 3 different times to train Corban because the first two he just clearly wasn't ready or interested. Third time was the charm for us! Good luck to you.
Nice Vlog! I'm over from Tim's.
I feel for ya! I have only gone through training with a little girl, and my daughter really trained herself. Sorry! Maybe next week's emotion will be REJOICING. Well, is that an emotion? lol You know what I mean.
Great job! Come visit my vlog when you get a chance.
Hi, I came over from Tim's to check out your vlog. :o)
I can relate with potty training boys. Both of my boys were three before they were trained. Please don't feel inadequate. It's not YOU! Hang in there!
You did a great job with the video. I hate being in front of a camera. Videoing was even worse!
V you did such a great job on this. I thought you spoke exceptionally well, very clear and articulate and interesting to listen to. Its good to hear so many other parents confirm that boys are just harder to train! Did I tell you D peed twice in his chair during dinner the other night. Two different times during one meal! How does he even have that much pee? I promise it gets better, slowly, slowly it will get better. You really are an awesome, kind, loving, and patient mom : )
It is nice to "meet you". Stopped over from Tim's and I will be praying with you. My first experience with a son was not typical at all - so I feel for you. I now have one more son and our daughter to go - wish me luck!
Have a blessed week!
Jill
Post a Comment