Friday, the 17th, I turned 28 years old. Yep, I'm a young one. :) I had a great birthday!! All my family was here, which was a treat because it doesn't happen too frequently. (Especially for my birthday.) I got plenty of cool gifts and really enjoyed out little celebration. We had a Texas style BBQ for dinner and then opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Thank you everyone for making my b-day special!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
28 Years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Vlogemotion
- 8 of 52
- Day Trip
- Rainy Day Activities
- iHeartFaces - Week 16
- So in Love!
- FTF
- 7 of 52
- Mason's First Page
- Yum, Yum!
- The House of the Lord
- 28 Years
- I heart Faces- wk 15
- 6 of 52
- Post 200 - More Photo Editing Fun
- Easter 2009
- Photo Sale
- Playing in Tyler
- My "Mom"
- Little Jumping Men
- 5 of 52
- A Monsterous Event!
- iHeartFaces - Friends
- Silly Man
- Tay's Scrapbook Page
- 4 of 52
- 4 Month Stats
- A Boy & His Dog
-
▼
April
(28)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



6 comments:
Awww, you are a young one. Happy Late Birthday. So glad it was a great one.
Happy belated birthday! April birthdays are the best! :)
Hey there! Happy Birthday girlie! Hmmm 28, eh? Yeah...I'm only 29....never older than 29. :)
Love your new blog design and button! How cute! Look at you gettng in on all this bloggin' action! :)
It looks like I may be in your area in June to see Jason off as he deploys out of Hood. We'll have to meet up so I can see the boys!
Talk to you soon,
Tiff
Glad you had such a happy birthday with all your family to celebrate with you :)
Glad you had such a happy birthday with all your family to celebrate with you :)
You're very welcome!!! Happy Birthday again!!
Post a Comment