CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

My "Mom"


This is my paternal grandmother, who we call "Mom." She lives in Tyler where Sean and Sarah are now living. So, while I was up at their house this week, I got to go visit her. She is such a funny lady, and I love her. She is currently living in a retirement center with lots of other sweet ladies. She says she doesn't like it there, but it's really hard to believe her. She has fun playing cards and bingo with her friends. Before she lived there, she hardly ever visited with other people, and now she has friends. I'm happy that she is being taken care of and gets to socialize with other people, it is good for her. She is the youngest one there and is always telling us the funniest stories about the drama in her home. It's hilarious to hear about the drama in the old folks home!

Here's to you Mom!! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Valerie

I like her too. It was fun meeting her the last time I went up to Tyler. I thought it was so funny when she asked if anyone wanted to play cards and then pulled out a pack of SkipBO cards...like Mary Poppins! It made me laugh because I can totally see myself doing that at her age too! She was fun to play cards with.