Friday, I invited some friends out to the property to get some bluebonnet pictures. We didn't get very many, as the kids were not very cooperative. I did get a really good one of Papa's dog, Shadow, and some good ones of the boys climbing in the dirt.

After our unsuccessful attempt at the bluebonnet pictures, the kids were hungry so we headed up to Papa's yard for a picnic. After eating, the kids found a caterpillar in the trees and had a great time trying to feed it some leaves.

Diego and Zander always have fun together. I got a few pictures of them playing. I'm excited to have these. We don't have very many of them together, and they are such great buddies I want to have pictures to show Zander when he gets older.
Of course Mason was with us as well, but I didn't get many pictures of him. I did get this one of him playing with Papa. He is so good with the boys, they are lucky to have him!
It was a fun day! Thank you Papa for all the goodies you gave the kids (The Moms appreciated it!) and for letting us spend the day on the property with you!
Oh, I nearly forgot! My friend did take some pictures of Mason that she emailed me. This is my favorite one of my super cute little man.




4 comments:
Love the bluebonnets!!!
Your pictures are great and I love the way you put them in a collage.
That was such a nice day. I love the pics of the boys together and the color effect you did. I definitely want D to always remember his first buddy Zander too. They are always so busy its hard to get pics though. Oh and Cali is still talking about all that candy "Papa" gave them.
They are all looking very cute.
Wow! They are getting SO BIG! And lil' Mason. He's such a doll!
Post a Comment