CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Monsterous Event!

M vs a Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been spending way too much time, in my book, trying to potty train Zander. But, he seems to be getting better; fewer accidents, almost no diapers at all now, and he is starting to tell me before he goes so we can make it to the bathroom first.. On Saturday we had a big break through! He went poop on the potty!! Yeah Zander!! We danced, shouted, high fived, and he literally was spoiled all day! I couldn't believe it, I thought it may never happen. Well, not really, just not any time some. I've been telling him for 3 weeks not that when he went poop on the potty we would take him to a movie and get popcorn. (He LOVES going to the movies.) I already wanted to take him to see the new Dreamworks movie, Monsters Vs Aliens, so I thought it would be a great incentive. It just so happened it was a Saturday and a great time for the family to head on out for a day at the theater. He insisted that his Aunt Tay go, so she and Mimi came along with us. He had a great time and has tried really hard to go poop on the potty again, but has not succeed again so far. I'm hoping for the best and just trying to be patient with him. He will get it soon enough!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Woo Hoo!! Way to go Zander, the movie looks really cute! My girls want to go and see it, if we could only find the extra time to go!

Andrea

Great Job Zander!! I'm so excited for you. I'm sure he'll remember all those fun treats he got and will do it again soon! Tell him we're all so proud of him.

Miti

WAY TO GO ZANDER! That's awesome. That is exciting news. My Mason pooped for the second time today. I did my own poop-y proud post last week. There IS light at the end of the tunnel after all. How was the movie? I'd like to take Mason to see it.

HollyDolly

i'd congratulate zander here, but since i'm pretty sure he can't read and he prolly doesn't care about my words of congrats, i'll say them to you: way to go, mom! hopefully he'll be out of diapers soon!