CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The House of the Lord


I think most of you know that I am a Latter-day Saint, or Mormon. As a Latter-day Saint, I believe in eternal life and the blessing of the temple. This weekend, I had the great opportunity to attend the temple for my first time as an adult. It was a sacred and special opportunity. I will forever hold this day in my heart and mind as such. I was lucky to have so many of my family members and friends there to support me and be there with me as I entered the temple. I'm grateful for your love and I'm especially grateful to our Lord for the blessings of the temple and the opportunity we have to prepare for and receive the sacred covenants in the temples.




San Antonio, TX Temple





Grandma, Me, Mom




My Family (Mason, Me, Jason, & Zander)



My Big Family (Sean, Mom, Taylor, Steve, Paul, Sarah, Troy, Mason, Me, Jason, & Zander)


Even Bigger Family (Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle David, Sean, Mom, Taylor, Steve, Aunt Leslie, Rachael, Aunt Terri, Paul, Sarah, Troy, Me, Mason, Zander, & Jason)



If you would like to know more about my beliefs, you can ask me or click here.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea

What a very special day! I bet it was amazing, I'd love to hear all about it next time we get together.

SDR

Hey Vanessa,
That was a Great Day. I am excited to be a part of the family for eternity too. What adventures we have in our futures and our families' futures together.
I love you!
Sarah