CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

So in Love!

In about a year, we are planning on building out on our beautiful property, that my Father-in-Law was so generous in giving us. I've been getting more and more excited about it every time I see our land. Jason has many improvements out there and it looks great. Here is a peek of where we plan on building our home. Right in the middle of this picture is where we hope to place it. That is not set in stone yet, as we need to check the flood plan to see if it is a good area to build on.




So, I've been scoping out house plans, in hopes of finding one I would like to use. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with one. It has everything we want and some little added bonuses. It is a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with a 3 car garage. Here it is....

My favorite added bonus is the outside door on the 3rd bathroom. It'll be great to have out there, especially with two messy boys & one work-a-holic husband! :) I also love the master bathroom. I really just love it all! Anyway, I can't wait to build it!

5 comments:

Andrea

The land is just beautiful, especially with all those bluebonnets. I can just imagine living in your brand new home and looking out to all those flowers in the spring. Love the floor plan, like the kid rooms on opposite side of the house, the big open living area, the big porch and great idea with that bathroom door! I hope we will get to see it one day!!

Erin

WOW that's amazing, it looks like the perfect location with lots of room to raise those boys! (oh and btw, I added myself as a follower to your blog, I hope that's okay)
Enjoy building that house!!!
~Erin~

He & Me + 3

That is awesome, and whoever added a outside door to the bathroom is a genius. That is so perfect for any family with kids or that does alot of entertaining. I would be so in love too.

Courtney and the Boys

Wow! That house is amazing! I love how open it is and the back porch looks awesome. And wow...what a beautiful piece of land! I look forward to watching the progress!

SDR

I love it too!
Sarah