CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

My son, Mason, & I sitting outside on the porch enjoying the nice central Texas weather.

****************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.


16 comments:

Rune

I love the picture:)

Wib.

Andrea

That's really cute Vanessa, I like all the effects you did to it too. Cute little Mason. He's growing so fast.

Kim

Love the effects you did to the picture. Great picture.

Shasta

What a sweet picture, love what you did with it! I wish I was enjoying Texas weather right now! {haha}

Darcie

Texas has sun? I am on my way! Fun picture, and fun editing with the black and white and colors.

Anonymous

Great picture and isn't this Texas weather wonderful!!!

Gill

aww looks like he is listening to you tell a secret ;)

Anonymous

Oh that's such a sweet picture.

Lori

Very pretty! What love moms have for our kids... I think it is a sweet picture!

Amber Dupree

Very cool! Love the edits :)

More Than Words

Precious!!

Miti

Vanessa, this is such a sweet photo! Great job on the editing too! Thanks for the birthday wish. I hope you have a great 28th. My birthday is the 23rd. How about yours?

lynn

Such a nice photo! I can't wait until we have some nice weather to be able to sit outside and enjoy it!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane

What a sweet photo...and I like the photo treatments you used too.

jen@odbt

So cute. I loved the editing you did on this photo.

Jess

WOW, Mason has changed so much since the last time I saw you guys.They grow up to fast. He is so handsome, sitting with his pretty Mommie!