
I'm so excited Tiff is back & so is Favorite Things Friday. Read mine & head on over to her blog to read others and add your own if you'd like! We all would love to have you join!!
1. Bluebonnets. It's spring time! Yippie!! & with springtime in Texas comes the bluebonnets. They are all so beautiful and this year we have lots and lots of them out at our property.Since Jason has done so much work on the land, you can now see all the beautiful flowers. I'm so excited about how beautiful it looks right now.
2. Birthdays. It may sound crazy, it seems most people don't like getting older. I do though, & I'm always happy when my birthday comes around. It's fun to have all my friends and family celebrate my birth. I also have the chance to think about the things that have changes in my life since my last birthday. I just enjoy taking that trip down memory lane.
So, now it's your turn! Please join in on Favorite Things Friday!


3 comments:
OHhhhhh, bluebonnets! I miss those. We have, brace yourself, dandelions like you have bluebonnets. I know.... you're jealous, right? LOL!! Enjoy the bb's while they last!
XOXO
Tiff
Those bluebonnets are beautiful. i don't mind birthdays either, but 40 is coming up in a few years, so ask me then if I still like them. LOL
I LOVE My birthday too!! I make sure everyone knows when my birthday is! Your boys are beautiful....lots of fun having nothing but boys isn't it? =)
Post a Comment