I liked this picture, but it didn't turn out so good. So, I did some editing to it. Here is the original....
Here it is with a Warmify Effect and a Black and White focus on Zander's friend, Cali.

And this one is the Black & White Focus on Zander and a Soft Focus Frame. (The soft focus frame is also on the one of Cali.)
I know they are not great, but I'm just a beginner. I enjoy playing with my photos and seeing how I can change them. This is one of my new favorite hobbies. What do you think of my editing??
After I looked at this post, I noticed that the pictures look pretty blurry. They aren't that blurry on my computer. Not sure what happened there, maybe if you enlarge them they won't look as bad. :(
PS This is my 200th post! Wow, that's a lot of Woolverton Adventures!


3 comments:
very nice! such a cute picture. you are doing a **GREAT** job on the editing. keep it up!
Cool! I love how you made Cali & Zander stand out with those effects. You know way more than I do! Maybe one day you can give me lessons. They definitely loved jumping and can't wait to come over again soon. They've missed their friends. Congrats on 200 posts already!
I think your newly improved photos look GREAT! You've really got the editing thing down. They look like they were having a good o' time. It's so cool that you're real life friends with Andrea as opposed to a bloggy friends like me. I wish I could visit with y'all. She's one of my penless pen pals too.
Post a Comment