Friday, April 3, 2009
Silly Man
I should have posted this picture in an early post of bluebonnet pictures. But, I didn't notice this silly face until today when I was backing-up my pictures to a DVD. It was a group shot, but I cropped and edited it cause I love the face he is making. He did not want to sit in the bluebonnets to have his picture taken (if you can't tell). Zander is always making very silly faces and I rarely get them on camera. This time I did and I LOVE it! He is such a silly little guy!!
Labels:
Zander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Vlogemotion
- 8 of 52
- Day Trip
- Rainy Day Activities
- iHeartFaces - Week 16
- So in Love!
- FTF
- 7 of 52
- Mason's First Page
- Yum, Yum!
- The House of the Lord
- 28 Years
- I heart Faces- wk 15
- 6 of 52
- Post 200 - More Photo Editing Fun
- Easter 2009
- Photo Sale
- Playing in Tyler
- My "Mom"
- Little Jumping Men
- 5 of 52
- A Monsterous Event!
- iHeartFaces - Friends
- Silly Man
- Tay's Scrapbook Page
- 4 of 52
- 4 Month Stats
- A Boy & His Dog
-
▼
April
(28)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


2 comments:
I am a fan of your blog! Come over to our site and get a fan award:))
W
Hi Vanessa! Is it getting warmer in Texas now that spring is here? I think tomorrow it might get up to 60 degrees here (WA), so that will be nice. I love the picture of Zander kissing the baby at the top of your blog. Did you go to Sears to have those taken? Hope you're all doing well! :)
Post a Comment