CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bluebonnets

I LOVE when the bluebonnets come out! I was very excited to see so many out on the property this weekend. Since Jason has cleared so much, the ground was much nicer for picture taking this year. I snapped a few shots of the kids in between playtime that I thought I would share. The little girl is my cousin, Carly, and the boy is my cousin, Jacob.







5 comments:

Amber Dupree

Aw! I love the kiddos in the blue bonnets!

Andrea

You always take great bluebonnet pictures. I really need to do that this year!

Jess

I love all the Bluebonnets as well, you should come see the ones at our house in my flower garden! I love seeing them everywhere you go this time of year! The kids look great sitting in them, what great pictures.

Amy

We were just in Texas visiting the week before last when it RAINED!! My husband had never been there and we ended up going home a day early. I miss blue bonnets!!

Courtney and the Boys

ha! I just saw this on another one of my friends' blog! They stopped on the side of the road in Texas when they found the perfect "spot" for taking a picture of their adorable little girl in a field of bluebonnets. So pretty!!!!!