
The theme this week on iHeartFaces is No Flash. I took this photo while Zander was outside playing at the park this week. He was really busy, running all around. It seems as though he is in really deep thought right here, though. I love the sun has highlighted his face here.
Don't forget to check out all the other faces (pictures) at iHeartFaces by clicking on the button at the top of the post.


10 comments:
what a great expression!
This is really a great photo, wonder what he's looking at?
I really like the natural light here. It was such a nice day. Looks like he is thinking about where he wants to run next.
He looks so serious in his play. Cute little guy!
How sweet. Love your banner too.
This is a great shot of your little Zander. Who needs flash when the natural light is so beautiful.
Beautiful!
Great entry for No Flash week! Nice use of natural light!
Great picture! I love trying to take a picture when they aren't looking. I am from Texas (San Antonio) and am LDS too!!
You captured a really neat moment... I love when kids pause to think. But its so hard to be there when they do! They are always on the go!
Great shot!
God bless-
Amanda
Post a Comment