He was surprisingly still for that! I wasn't sure he would like it, but I asked him and he said "Rat." (His word for Yeah.) He picked his painting, and was very adamant about having that fish! I asked if he wanted a frog or a lizard, and he said no to everything, he just kept saying, "Fish!" It turned out really cute! He got to jump in the inflatable jump house and I think his favorite part was the bus ride, also a first for him.Monday, March 2, 2009
Let's Go Fly a Kite!
Zander has been very fascinated with kites for a while now. So when my friend, Andrea, told me about the Austin Kite Festival I was very excited to take him to see all the kites.
There were all kinds, but Zander's favorite was the airplanes with the spinning tails.
I personally enjoyed watching the big windsock type kites. The guys were having a hard time getting them to fly, but they were pretty cool anyway.
The weather was not too bad. It was a little chilly when we first got there, but it was great after about an hour. Zander enjoyed looking at all the different kites. He also got his face painted for the very first time.
He was surprisingly still for that! I wasn't sure he would like it, but I asked him and he said "Rat." (His word for Yeah.) He picked his painting, and was very adamant about having that fish! I asked if he wanted a frog or a lizard, and he said no to everything, he just kept saying, "Fish!" It turned out really cute! He got to jump in the inflatable jump house and I think his favorite part was the bus ride, also a first for him.
Funny, huh? Silly boy. We had a great time out together as a family.
Little Mason slept most of the time, as you can see in the picture above.
He was surprisingly still for that! I wasn't sure he would like it, but I asked him and he said "Rat." (His word for Yeah.) He picked his painting, and was very adamant about having that fish! I asked if he wanted a frog or a lizard, and he said no to everything, he just kept saying, "Fish!" It turned out really cute! He got to jump in the inflatable jump house and I think his favorite part was the bus ride, also a first for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Baby Blue Eyes
- Potty Party??!?
- 25 Free Photos
- 3 of 52
- Bluebonnets
- iHeartFaces-No Flash
- Scenic Sunday
- Whistle Stop Park
- 2 of 52
- Clip Masking
- Watch Me Grow
- Aunt Tay :)
- I Heart Faces - Green
- What's Happenin' @ Mimi's Place
- Grab my Button!
- Week 1 of 52
- Zander's Robot
- Mason First 3 Months
- Wasting Time
- i heart faces - Creative Crop
- Just FYI
- The Magic Age
- Pizza Night!
- So Sweet......
- Another New Toy
- Wacky Wendsday
- Let's Go Fly a Kite!
-
▼
March
(27)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

3 comments:
Glad you all had a fun time. His face paint looked great! Our kids loved the bus ride too. Its like a whole extra treat to them!
i *lovelovelove* flying kites, but honestly, i don't think i've done it since FOURTH GRADE!
Glad you guys had a good time, it was a awesome day! I like how you changed the colors of the words you wanted to stand out that's a cool way to blog.
Post a Comment