I'm a Texas girl, so of course I love when the bluebonnets come out! (But who doesn't??!) My scenic picture I took this weekend of a beautiful bluebonnet out on our property. I hope you enjoy it!!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Scenic Sunday
Miti over at Pieces of Me created a carnival called Scenic Sunday.The purpose is to share a picture of something beautiful for us all to enjoy.
I'm a Texas girl, so of course I love when the bluebonnets come out! (But who doesn't??!) My scenic picture I took this weekend of a beautiful bluebonnet out on our property. I hope you enjoy it!!
I'm a Texas girl, so of course I love when the bluebonnets come out! (But who doesn't??!) My scenic picture I took this weekend of a beautiful bluebonnet out on our property. I hope you enjoy it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Baby Blue Eyes
- Potty Party??!?
- 25 Free Photos
- 3 of 52
- Bluebonnets
- iHeartFaces-No Flash
- Scenic Sunday
- Whistle Stop Park
- 2 of 52
- Clip Masking
- Watch Me Grow
- Aunt Tay :)
- I Heart Faces - Green
- What's Happenin' @ Mimi's Place
- Grab my Button!
- Week 1 of 52
- Zander's Robot
- Mason First 3 Months
- Wasting Time
- i heart faces - Creative Crop
- Just FYI
- The Magic Age
- Pizza Night!
- So Sweet......
- Another New Toy
- Wacky Wendsday
- Let's Go Fly a Kite!
-
▼
March
(27)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

5 comments:
Beautiful photo! Yes, I love this time of year when everything blooms. I planted some bulbs in the fall and just noticed that some of them are already peeking through the ground. Although...tomorrow's only supposed to be in the high 30s again! I just wish spring would hurry up and get here already!!!
Thanks for sharing!
I'm jealous! Nothing like that around here.
Hi Vanessa. I'm so glad you joined me for Scenic Sunday! I love spring and seeing all those beautiful flowers popping up. Bluebonnets are very pretty. We have some flowers that look a lot like those. Not sure if they're the same. Anyways...thanks again, for sharing.
Oh Oh. I'm glad you told me about my button. Both of my buttons weren't working. I thought I did it right but apparently I didn't. How did you make your button? Any pointers?
So pretty...I can't wait for IOWA to get a lil more color...It finally rained last night so the grass is finally turning green. It was a L-O-N-G- Winter. Yea for spring and see this picture helps me keep the faith that it will arrive soon. I hope.
Post a Comment