CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Grab my Button!

I made a Blog Button for everyone to steal and post on their blog. I'm not sure anyone wants it, but I made it anyway. I sure hope someone uses it. :) It is located at the top of my right sidebar. Just copy the code and paste it into an HTML code box on your blog.

2 comments:

Miti

Hey Vanessa. I posted your button on my blog. I wondered how they were made and last week I finally googled it and learned how to make it. I anxious to see it out in the blogging world. Thanks for commenting on my Love Story. Hope you come back to see me.

Searls Stuff

Oh my goodness! You are such a tech-head. Must be nice to be able to create such cute, interesting blog devices.