
I copied someone from last week and took a picture of my hand with the boys. It didn't turn out as good as I hoped, so I edited it a little bit, trying to make it better. Not so sure it helped, but at least I got a picture, right?!?
Here's another one from last week of Zander and I. I thought it was pretty cute. I took it myself.

16 comments:
Love the hands! You two look so cute together!
Glad you joined the challenge.
I love the hands picture and great editing on it. Great self portrait of you and Zander!
I love this hand picture, I saw this last week too but I like how you edited yours! Great picture!
Love the hands!!! I've tried to take the self portrait, but it turns out terrible... Love yours.
Both photos are so sweet!! You did a great job!
The hands picture is so nice to look back and remember just how tiny their hands once were!
I love how the hands picture came out - very cool! And the second one is of course adorable, too!
You two look so cute together!
Thanks for stop by our blog and for so sweet comment.
Great pictures:)
Wib.
I love everything about the hands photo-the heart framed around it, the black & white, and of course the best thing about it are his little hands next to yours. So sweet.
Great idea! Both pictures are fantastic.
Very precious!! Your hand picture looks great. I am impressed by all those mommys out there that get more than one picture in a week.
I love the picture of the hands:) So very sweet!
So cute! I love both pics...the one with the hands is cute because of the yummy chubby baby hands and the other pic is one your oldest will treasure when he gets older.
Love your photos, and isn't it fun to get some ideas from other's photos that we can do! It's great to be able to share the photos & ideas both.
Love it!! I tend to go for feet....think I will start looking at hands, too!
I love the hands one. We should do that with Dave before he leaves, that would be really sweet. I love the heart mask you used. The one of you & Z is so cute. I never have figured out to take my own pics like that. I have terrible aim!
Post a Comment