
This week the contest theme is Creative Crop. I'm not sure how creative this is, but I'm just a beginner and I like this picture. Please visit the I Hear Faces blog by clicking here or on the blog button above.
Creative Crop:
Original:
"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fad and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying substitute for one's own family." -Dr. Stuart E. Rosenberg

This week the contest theme is Creative Crop. I'm not sure how creative this is, but I'm just a beginner and I like this picture. Please visit the I Hear Faces blog by clicking here or on the blog button above.
Creative Crop:
Original:
7 comments:
Vast improvement - nicely done :D
very nice!
his eyes are lovely and your crop just enhances them. i like it :-)
I love how you came in tighter and took off part of the top and bottom of the face. Very good!
The crop sure makes his eyes look amazing. It is very nice..
Really nice V, the Sepia tone gave it a really nice look too! Good job.
That's a great crop and I like the sepia too. He's a handsome little guy!
Post a Comment