My friend, Andrea, invited us to go with her to the Whistle Stop Park in Temple today. I was pretty excited to go. I've been wanting to take Zander there, but never have. It is a nice, big park next to the train station. The trains go right by, next to the park, so all the kids can watch them drive by. Zander was very excited to see them. He had a great time and really enjoyed playing with his friends. & of course he didn't want to leave. I'm sure we will return because it was a fun place! I love the picture of him looking over the fence at the train.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Whistle Stop Park
My friend, Andrea, invited us to go with her to the Whistle Stop Park in Temple today. I was pretty excited to go. I've been wanting to take Zander there, but never have. It is a nice, big park next to the train station. The trains go right by, next to the park, so all the kids can watch them drive by. Zander was very excited to see them. He had a great time and really enjoyed playing with his friends. & of course he didn't want to leave. I'm sure we will return because it was a fun place! I love the picture of him looking over the fence at the train.
Labels:
Family Fun,
Zander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
March
(27)
- Baby Blue Eyes
- Potty Party??!?
- 25 Free Photos
- 3 of 52
- Bluebonnets
- iHeartFaces-No Flash
- Scenic Sunday
- Whistle Stop Park
- 2 of 52
- Clip Masking
- Watch Me Grow
- Aunt Tay :)
- I Heart Faces - Green
- What's Happenin' @ Mimi's Place
- Grab my Button!
- Week 1 of 52
- Zander's Robot
- Mason First 3 Months
- Wasting Time
- i heart faces - Creative Crop
- Just FYI
- The Magic Age
- Pizza Night!
- So Sweet......
- Another New Toy
- Wacky Wendsday
- Let's Go Fly a Kite!
-
▼
March
(27)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

3 comments:
What a great park! That picture of him looking over the fence is priceless. My kids would love it there. Glad you all have a nice day.
I'm glad you all liked it. We had a fun time with all our friends there.
We always take our first grade classes to that park and the museum for our field trip each year. I hope Zander got to play on the big trains sitting there.
The park is really nice in the summer because it has an area that sprays a cool mist of water for the kids to cool off in.
You are right, it is a nice park.
Post a Comment