CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

So Sweet......



....When they are sleeping!! :) Monday, Bill, better know as Papa, come over and took us to lunch and shopping. The boys both must have had a good time cause they both crashed while busy doing our normal play activities before nap time. It was past nap time, but I let Zander watch a movie anyway, and laid Mason down on his playmat to "play." They both feel fast asleep. I had to get a picture, cause they are just so sweet when they are off in dreamland!

3 comments:

HollyDolly

ah . . . the *only* time babies are cute!

Andrea

So sweet, gotta love sleeping babies. I bet they were still tired from Kite Fest. I know mine were extra sleepy Mon. too.

Jess

That is my all time favorite watching the kids sleep they are so peaceful, and happy. Do you ever wounder if they are dreaming and what of?