
A fellow blogger, http://wyomingbarnetts.blogspot.com/, has set out a challenge for those Mom's who are always behind the camera to jump in front of it once a week with their kids/family and post a picture. I thought that was a great idea. So, I've joined in. This is week 11 of the 52, but this will be week one for me. Here is my picture...............
This is a picture of Mason and I. He is having fun in his bouncy seat that seems new to him since it just got some new batteries! Zander, my almost 3 year old son, took the picture for me. He did a great job, don't you think!?!


18 comments:
I am so glad you have joined the challenge!! You might have a little photographer on your hands, two years old and taking great pictures already! Great picture!
Wow, he did do a great job on the picture! Better than my hubby did on ours! This is a great challenge to join, and great picture!
Wow you're son did a great job taking this picture and you and both look great!
What a great picture! Your son did a great job..
My daughter loved the bouncy seat when was smaller..
Oh this is such a sweet picture!! You gotta love those boucy seats :)
Zander is awesome, he takes the best pictures!
What a great picture! Your son did an awesome job!!!!
Awesome job Zander! Glad you joined the challenge, fun first picture!
You can be so proud of your little fella for taking such an outstanding photo of you and the little one. It captures the essence of the joy of being a mom!
m-b
Wow, he did do a fabulous job with that picture. I think you have a future photographer on your hands. Keep smiling! Love that bouncy seat too!
Your 3 yro did a terrific job! This is a great picture!! Glad you've joined in!
Zander takes some really good pictures! That bouncer is a whole new bouncer with new batteries! You both look amazing in the picture can't wait to see more.
Thank you for stop by our blog, and thank you so much for so sweet comment.
Great picture:)
Wib
just wait, you might have a future photographer on your hands. Thanks for joining in on the fun.
Your son did a great job. I'm impressed. Glad you joined the challenge.
Thanks for visiting me!
I'd say Zander is pretty good with the camera. He took a perfect shot. Thanks for stopping by. I am enjoying this carnival. It's great to see the moms behind the blogs.
Love your picture. Your little boy did a great job taking it. I see your little boy's name is Mason just like my little guy. It's a great strong name isn't it. Thanks for stopping for a visit at my blog. Look forward to hearing from you again!
That is such a good idea. I have a feeling when I am gone, my kids will forget what I looked like. I was always the one taking pictures when they were little and it hasn't really changed!
Post a Comment