CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


I have a picture with each of my boys from this week. The first one is a picture of Mason and I at the Whistle Stop Park this week. My good friend, Andrea, took this one for us. The next one is of Zander and I. We were down by our creek, throwing rocks in the little puddle at the bottom, cause there's no running water in it at the moment. My husband took that one for me.


9 comments:

Andrea

Great pictures! The first one is so cute, especially with your matching red shirts. I really love the one with Zander too. Dana told me about your arm, I hope it is better really soon. That creek is down by the spray park.

Shasta

They're both great pictures with your little guys!! Plus your clothes are matching in both, which makes them look really neat!

Darcie

So many outdoor pictures again this week, we need spring to come and STAY in our part of the country. Loved the pictures!

Gill

oh what lovely pictures, that first one is fab! Looks like you have a little boxer in the family!!

The J's

Great pictures! I'm ready for some outdoor ones too, but the weather isn't yet!

jen@odbt

What is it with boys, rocks and water? My guys would do the same thing. Fun outings!

Anonymous

These are both great pictures, you can't go wrong with pictures of being outdoors!!

Amanda Kirkpatrick

love your pics!!!

Carin

These are two great pictures. What child can resist throwing rocks in a creek, pond, lake or puddle.... what adult can resist either!

Great pictures!