CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

I Heart Faces - Green



The theme for this weeks photo contest is Green, in honor of St. Patty's Day. I had a hard time finding a picture for this one, but I decided to go with this one of Mason on his "birthday." He is all snuggled up on his green blanket. I love his little faced all squished and snuggled in the blankey. Hope you enjoy it too!





Don't forget to head on over to iHeartFaces blog and check out the other entries. Just click on the button at the top or the blog name.

13 comments:

mylittlegems

I love newborns! I am a SAHM of 2 boys too :)

Shae

I love newborn shots. You will treasure this one forever
1

Andrea

I love this photo, great choice!

Anonymous

What a precious picture! I love newborn shots especially when they are all scrunched up like this one! Very good choice!!!

Anonymous

awwww... so precious. :)

Katarina

such a tiny littly peanut. so sweet!

Sonya @ Balentine Bliss

There's nothing like a brand new baby! What a sweet pea!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub

Sweet, sweet baby...

This is a beautiful memory captured...

-Andrea

K

Oh my goodness, what a little sweetie! Awesome photo!

Vaughn Family Chaos

sweet picture..
did you get your package??

Leah

can't resist a newborn baby!

Susan

So sweet! I love newborn shots.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart)

Awww, how precious is that. I love the little newborns.