CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aunt Tay :)

Zander loves his Aunt "Tay," as he calls her. Her name is Taylor, but "Tay" is just so cute when Zander is saying it!! I have a couple of pictures of her that I wanted to share. This one is from last night. Her and Mom came over to play Wii with us. (Oh, yeah, I bought a Wii a week and a half ago. Happy early Birthday to Mii!) Taylor was seating on the couch listening to her MP3 player and reading and Zander goes over next to her and says, "Ear" pointing at his ear wanting her to share her music. I just thought it was cute, so of course I snapped a picture.



And this one is a picture of her before her going to the ROTC Military Ball with her friend Jakob. She looked beautiful and Mom did a great job on her hair! You can read more about that on Mom's blog by clicking here.

1 comments:

Andrea

That pictures with Zander is so cute. I love how you caught their little moment and the connection they are sharing. She looks so pretty for the ball, your mom did an awesome job on her hair. Hope she had a fun time!