CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

The Magic Age

Babies just grow way too fast! Mason is already 3 months old. I'm not sure how much he weighs now, but I'm guessing it's about 16 lbs. He is very interactive with people. He smiles a lot and he is making noises and cooing. He has the cutest smile ever, I could stare at it all day! He was a very fussy newborn, but I guess 3 months is the magic age. Everyone said it would stop about 3 months and it seemed the day (last Sunday) he was 3 months old, it did. I'm excited to watch him grow and interact with Zander. I'm sure he will learn lots of neat tricks from his big brother. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last 3 months.......

3 comments:

Andrea

Mason is such a cute baby. I'm glad he outgrew the fussiness now too. I'm excited for him & Zander to start interacting more and more too. It's fun having two. A lot of work, but still fun.

HollyDolly

what a bunch of cute boys you have! now you just need to add a little sister to the mix and it will be complete!

Jess

Wow has it really already been three months? It's crazy how fast the time goes when you have kids:) You have two amazing boys that I'm sure will have many awesome adventures together!