Everyone loves pizza night, especially Zander! I think all kids enjoy helping in the kitchen, and Zander is no different.
If he sees me in the kitchen, he is reaching for the ladder and trying to climb up and help.
So when I asked him if he wanted to help make pizza last night, he was super excited. He was pretty good at helping put all the toppings on the crust.
I think he ate more of the olives than he put on the pizza, though.
It was fun having him help me make dinner, and it tasted yummy as well! Zander ate 4 slices!! He usually only has 1 or 2.


3 comments:
That looks so yummy. Homemade pizzas are the best and so fun for them to help with. Cali always wants to eat all the cheese and pepperoni. I just noticed the 90% Mischief button - so true!
I love it, I like how you are putting the words in different colors and bold it look s great, still not over it:) Zander looks like a great helper, and he makes a good looking pizza!
that is so fun! i know that all of my nieces and nephews *love* to help cook, too. colby is an expert guacamole maker, actually . . . you can't tell the difference between mine or his! isn't that just so fun?
Post a Comment