CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wasting Time

I made the book, in the above post(for some reason I can't post the slide with this paragraph) with the intention of ordering it for free from Shutterfly. My friend told me about it and posted the code on her blog for the free book. So, I spent way too much time picking pictures and creating this book, only to find out that the code would not work on my Shutterfly account. I was only given a 20% discount, which was not enough for me. I didn't want to pay $38 for it, which is what the total came to after the discount. So, I've posted it here for everyone to see, just so I feel a little better about it. At least you all can look at it here, even though I won't get the pleasure of having it in my hands. :(

1 comments:

Andrea

Oh man, I'm so sorry the code didn't work for you. Did you try customer support? I just signed up with them about 2 months ago, maybe it was part of being a new member?