Friday, April 3, 2009
Tay's Scrapbook Page
I've mentioned before that I get together with a group of friends on Wednesday nights to scrapbook, but I've never shared any of the pages I've made. This week, I made a page with Taylor and Zander's picture that I'd like to show you. I thought about scanning it, but I just took a picture of it instead. I think Taylor liked it, but she was disappointed that there was only one picture. Oh, well. I loved how it turned out, and didn't want any other pictures on the page because the one picture is so great! So, here it is...................

Labels:
scrapbooking,
Taylor,
Zander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Vlogemotion
- 8 of 52
- Day Trip
- Rainy Day Activities
- iHeartFaces - Week 16
- So in Love!
- FTF
- 7 of 52
- Mason's First Page
- Yum, Yum!
- The House of the Lord
- 28 Years
- I heart Faces- wk 15
- 6 of 52
- Post 200 - More Photo Editing Fun
- Easter 2009
- Photo Sale
- Playing in Tyler
- My "Mom"
- Little Jumping Men
- 5 of 52
- A Monsterous Event!
- iHeartFaces - Friends
- Silly Man
- Tay's Scrapbook Page
- 4 of 52
- 4 Month Stats
- A Boy & His Dog
-
▼
April
(28)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
You did a great job! I love scrapbooking I just wished I had the extra time to do it. If I had a room specifically for it I would do a little bit here and there but having to drag it all out for just a little bit wears me out!! Hey, I have an idea I will just send you all my stuff and you can do it ;)
LOL Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment