CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

8 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans



This week, my husband got some great pictures of Zander and I playing on his trampoline. We had a good time playing together that evening.







**************************************


Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Robyn

Looks like you both were having a great time! Thanks for sharing with us!

Allison

Looks like a blast. I know my kids would love a trampoline!

He & Me + 3

How fun...we need one of those! cute.

Anonymous

Yes your hubby did get good pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Carin

We can tell you were both having so much fun out there! The smiles are contagous. What a great mom!

Shasta

Those are great pictures!! I'm sure he was loving that mom was jumping with him! Makes it so much more fun!

Darcie

You both look like you were having so much fun. Our kids love when we get down to their level and just play like a kid with them. Good for you...and great pictures.

Kate

It looks like you guys were having so much fun!!!

Andrea

Those are so fun Vanessa. These are the pictures the kids will love looking at as they get older and remembering all the fun times you've had together. You're such a fun, awesome mom :)

Cass

Great pictures. You are daring to get on a tranpoline. After two children I avoid any bouncing LOL! Look forward to next weeks photo. :)

Anonymous

Fun pictures, Vanessa! And they'll be such good memories for your son. I think I could even handle the trampoline like that. :)

The J's

Fun! I miss the trampoline! Our kids have went thru 3 of them, and I really want to get a new one again. So much fun!