Mason's officially 4 months & getting cuter everyday. But, if anyone knows how to stop kids from growing, let me know how! We went in for his check-up this morning, he got two shots and one vaccine by mouth. He did really well, he only cried after getting the second shot for about 30 seconds. He weighs 15 lbs, 5 oz and is 25 inches long. That is in the 60th percentile, which basically means that he is 10% above average. So, he is doing good, growing like a weed.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Vlogemotion
- 8 of 52
- Day Trip
- Rainy Day Activities
- iHeartFaces - Week 16
- So in Love!
- FTF
- 7 of 52
- Mason's First Page
- Yum, Yum!
- The House of the Lord
- 28 Years
- I heart Faces- wk 15
- 6 of 52
- Post 200 - More Photo Editing Fun
- Easter 2009
- Photo Sale
- Playing in Tyler
- My "Mom"
- Little Jumping Men
- 5 of 52
- A Monsterous Event!
- iHeartFaces - Friends
- Silly Man
- Tay's Scrapbook Page
- 4 of 52
- 4 Month Stats
- A Boy & His Dog
-
▼
April
(28)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


2 comments:
He is so precious!! When you find out how to make them stop growing please tell me.....
He is so cute:)
Wib.
Post a Comment