Wednesday, April 1, 2009
A Boy & His Dog
These pictures are from August of 2007. Zander has loved Cassidy, our golden retriever, since we got her. As you can see in the pictures, she loves him too, especially when he is playing with water! Anyhow, I have a little story about Cassidy & Zander to share with you, but no pictures, so I found these to improvise. Yesterday, I let Zander go outside to play while I was vacuuming the house. He is always fine out there by himself and I can see him from the sliding door in the living room. When I finished vacuuming, I heard Zander crying. I went outside to investigate, and he was laying on the ground right outside of the gate, saying, "Cassy go away." He managed to get the gate open and it looked as if Cassy ran by him and knocked him over on her way out. I picked Zander up and took him in the house. All the while he kept saying, "Cassy go away!" He was more worried about Cassidy running away then his scraped knee. I told him Cassy was fine and I would go get her after he sat down inside. So, he came in, I got him a drink, and he sat down. He had stopped crying by then, so I went to get the letch and told him I was going to go get Cassy. He said, "OK," and I headed to the front door. To my surprise, when I opened it, she was standing right there. Zander was overjoyed to see her come running in. He must really loves his dog!!
Labels:
Zander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Vlogemotion
- 8 of 52
- Day Trip
- Rainy Day Activities
- iHeartFaces - Week 16
- So in Love!
- FTF
- 7 of 52
- Mason's First Page
- Yum, Yum!
- The House of the Lord
- 28 Years
- I heart Faces- wk 15
- 6 of 52
- Post 200 - More Photo Editing Fun
- Easter 2009
- Photo Sale
- Playing in Tyler
- My "Mom"
- Little Jumping Men
- 5 of 52
- A Monsterous Event!
- iHeartFaces - Friends
- Silly Man
- Tay's Scrapbook Page
- 4 of 52
- 4 Month Stats
- A Boy & His Dog
-
▼
April
(28)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



1 comments:
Awww I'm so glad Cassy came back so quickly. Poor sad Zander. Cali saw Huey run out once a long time ago and she cried and cried.
Post a Comment