CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Jumping Men

I pulled out the Jumperoo this week to see if Mason would like it. I cleaned it all up and put him in, and he loved it. It's fun to watch baby's having so much fun! He sure looks like a happy baby, don't you think?
Here's another little man enjoying some jumping time.........
Silly Zander! I had to take a video of this, because I just couldn't stop laughing at him. He never liked this when he was the right size for it. It was sure fun watching him enjoy it at this age, though.


I had a video of Mason as well, but for some reason blogger will not upload it :( I guess I'll try again later.

1 comments:

Andrea

That's hilarious, he looks so big in there! I could see my kids begging for a turn too!