
This picture was taken by my Mom out on our property this Sunday. There were a ton of bluebonnets after all the rain we got last week! Check out the rest of her pictures. There are more pictures of me from this week, as it was my birthday and I took family pictures at the temple. You can see these in previous posts from this week.
**************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.



9 comments:
My favorite picture so far...absolutely gorgeous. Everything about the picture. you, your hair, the setting, da baby...everything.
I have to agree with Mimi, my favorite so far. Beautiful!
Have I ever told you that I love your hair? It always looks good.
Ok I agree with Mimi definitely my favorite!So pretty! Bluebonnets, weren't they gorgeous this year I never got to go and get ours made this year which made me so sad!
Great picture! Very pretty!
What a sweet picture among the bluebonnets! I am going to be enjoying all the outdoor pictures that will be showing up on the challenge. Yeah for spring!
Beautiful! I'm so glad it's spring, and my goal is to take some pictures of me/kids OUTSIDE! and DOING something! I can so easily stay inside. We don't have bluebonnets here, and I love seeing pictures of them!
That's a great picture!! Spring flowers!!!!
this is a fabulous picture! so beautiful all the way around!
Such a beautiful picture of you and your little one. Love those bluebonnets!
Post a Comment