Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Rainy Day Activities
There has been lots of rain here in Central Texas the last 2 days, & it doesn't look like it'll be stopping anytime soon. A couple of weeks ago, I picked up some 24 piece puzzles for Zander and he really enjoyed putting them together. I was really surprised at how well he was able to do them. I thought he would need a lot more help with them. Man, kids grow up way too fast! Anyway, I think I will pull them out later this afternoon since it's too wet to go outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Vlogemotion
- 8 of 52
- Day Trip
- Rainy Day Activities
- iHeartFaces - Week 16
- So in Love!
- FTF
- 7 of 52
- Mason's First Page
- Yum, Yum!
- The House of the Lord
- 28 Years
- I heart Faces- wk 15
- 6 of 52
- Post 200 - More Photo Editing Fun
- Easter 2009
- Photo Sale
- Playing in Tyler
- My "Mom"
- Little Jumping Men
- 5 of 52
- A Monsterous Event!
- iHeartFaces - Friends
- Silly Man
- Tay's Scrapbook Page
- 4 of 52
- 4 Month Stats
- A Boy & His Dog
-
▼
April
(28)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



2 comments:
Fun. We are not used to staying inside so much here. Cali surprised us when she started doing those too. I might have to get hers out again if the rain keeps up, but its hard with D around!
Cute collage...Stunt Man loves puzzles too.
Post a Comment