CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday. I attempted to get a good family picture, but they all turned out kind of silly. I'm sure you can see who was the culprit to the silly results. I thought I would share them anyway. Happy Belated Easter!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous

I think they all look great! I didn't take one single picture of all four of us together!

Valerie

Cute family picture! It was nice to see Jason at church...I guess I should have told him....but when I turned around he was already gone. :( Maybe next time!

Andrea

Happy belated Easter to you. Hope it was fun, cute silly pictures :)

Miti

Looks like you had a nice Easter. Your photos are really cute. The sillier the better, I think.