The boys and I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in Tyler with my brother's family. We had a great time and can't wait to go back. Our boys are all close in age, so it's fun to see them play together. We are fortunate to have lots of family in the same area, so we were able to see them as well. My cousin just had a baby 2 weeks ago that we were able to meet, we visited with my Grandma that I mentioned in the previous post, and we saw my Aunt Cristi who lives there as well. She lives out in the country and has a pond full of ducks, which is always a highlight for the kids. In fact, her house is always a favorite place to go since she has cool toys and a big fun yard to play in. The first collage below is of Paul and Zander chasing the ducks. They were loving that! The second one is of my brother, Sean and the boys walking and playing by the pond.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
April
(28)
- Vlogemotion
- 8 of 52
- Day Trip
- Rainy Day Activities
- iHeartFaces - Week 16
- So in Love!
- FTF
- 7 of 52
- Mason's First Page
- Yum, Yum!
- The House of the Lord
- 28 Years
- I heart Faces- wk 15
- 6 of 52
- Post 200 - More Photo Editing Fun
- Easter 2009
- Photo Sale
- Playing in Tyler
- My "Mom"
- Little Jumping Men
- 5 of 52
- A Monsterous Event!
- iHeartFaces - Friends
- Silly Man
- Tay's Scrapbook Page
- 4 of 52
- 4 Month Stats
- A Boy & His Dog
-
▼
April
(28)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




4 comments:
So cute! My little boys love chasing ducks too!
Looks like fun, and lot of space to run and play! How did you make the collages?
I use the program Picasa to make the collages. You can download it for free online.
seeing all of my nieces and nephews playing together always makes me wish i knew my cousins better. looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment