CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

5 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


This week, we went to visit my brother's family in Tyler, TX. (I will post more about that later.) He took this picture of Zander & I sitting by my Aunt's pond, watching the ducks.

Posted by Picasa



**************************************


Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

10 comments:

Carin

This is a wonderful picture, I like your matching shirts too. Great picture!

Courtney and the Boys

This is such a great idea...I feel like I am that mom, so maybe I should join in... :)

Darcie

I have got to go find me some ducks! :) Great picture and what a fun time.

All American Family

What a doll he is! Love the pic of you two. You were in our neck of the woods last week sounds like...we live in one of the small towns outside of Tyler. Glad you're doing this challenge.

Kristin

So cute! You have an adorable boy!

Jen

Fabulous photo - your kids are adorable!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

jen@odbt

Cute! My pic this week is from when we feed the ducks too.

Miti

That's a very good pic of you and Zander. What a great place to hang out.

Rune

Beautiful picture of you both:)
You are very pretty:)

w

Shasta

What a wonderful picture!! Wow, it turned out perfect, didn't it!? Gotta love pics like that!