CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

iHeartFaces - Week 16

This week the theme is reflection. I immediately thought of one of my favorite photos of Zander when he was just a few months old. He always enjoyed tummy time and I cherish this photo of him making faces at himself.

Don't forget to check out all the other faces at the iHeartfaces blog by clicking on the button above or right here.

15 comments:

Heather

Looks like he's ready to give himself a kiss! Sweet!

Anonymous

Love it! look at that sweet little pucker he has!!!

He & Me + 3

What a cutie! LOve it.

Erin

Aww, that is adorable! I Love it!

Jess

That is so adorable, I love the kiss face!!!

Andrea

That's a really funny face you caught there. I was about to submit one really similar of Cali as a baby. Cute.

Taylor

Very cute, love the expression!

Alicia W.

Now that is just too cute! Aren't you so glad we keep our cameras stuck to us like glue?

Unknown

so fun! :-) What a great capture - my little girl is enthralled with mirrors too!

Carin

Look at that face! So adorable!

Unknown

What a cutie! Great shot!

Mommy Project

:)
I love the pics. of the babies when they start to notice themselves in a mirror. This pic. is so cute!

Sarah

That is REALLY cute!

Miti

This is so cute Vanessa! Love the little puckered lips.

Chasing Dreams Photography

So adorable!!!!!! Love the picture. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment.