
I was in a few different pictures this week. The first one is a family photo on Easter. The second one my son, Zander, and I snapped of each other yesterday while playing at home. Then there is one of Mason and I at the Easter Egg Hunt and the last one is of my boys and I before going to church on Sunday. I loved them all!
**************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.




11 comments:
I love all of them too. You got some great pictues this last week! BTW...we share the same birthday...the 17th of April has got to be the best day out there. :o) Happy Birthday tomorrow!
You look so pretty with your guys! Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!
I like the collage and that you were captured in so many pictures. Easter looked fun!
So many wonderful pictures! You all look so happy!
Those turned out great!
I really like your pictures, and love the collage of them all together!
what a happy beautiful family! You look great! I love how you make a collage I need to find out how to do that!
So many cute pictures. The one with Mason is so sweet. We missed silly, crazy Zander. Diego is pestering everyone to no end, I think he needs some serious Zander time! See you soon and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
I love the collage idea. Very nice pictures of everyone. I can't believe that I am not following your blog...well, I am now. Silly me.
You look great!
Great photos of you and your family! I'm lucky to just get in one. :)
Just wanted to wish you "Happy Birthday", on your birthday. Hope you had a great one!!!
Post a Comment