
Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!
Look at us! That was 11 years ago. I was pinning Jason's boutonniere on for my prom night. I love how sweet he looks, you can just tell that he really loves me. Thinking back to that day, I remember how excited I was to be going to prom. I also remember spending what seemed like hours curling my hair for that night. It was a special night for me and I'm glad I got to share it with my husband!




4 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww! That's so neat that it was your HUBBY! I didn't know mine back in our prom days.
Thanks for taking a Walk Down Memory Lane with me today! =0) I enjoyed the trip with you!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your hair looks so cute! I remember curling mine all up too for prom. I think that it's so special that you were able to share that with your husband.
That is so sweet! I started dating my hubby in high school too! I love your curls!
Way to cute! How sweet!
Post a Comment