CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Copy Cat!

I found this project for kids on Andrea's blog and thought Zander would love it. I was right, he helped me pick most of the pictures to cut out for "our house." I finished up with the cutting and he came back out to glue ever thing together. He LOVES to glue! I had to post our picture of the house since Andrea asked to see them if we copied her. So, here it is.....

The purple square is Zander's room, complete with toys and his favorite movies. The red room is the living room, which apparently is Mommy's room. That is me, watching TV. I helped him with the mom, & he insisted she had to be upside down so she could watch the TV. The yellow room off to the side is the garage, which he informed Jason was his room. We had fun making our house, we'll have to do it again in a few months to see how his perspective changes.

Again, I've copied Andrea. I hope she doesn't mind me being such a copy cat. I've always loved the "clothesline" she has hanging in her play area to hang the kids crafts on. So, while Zander was taking a nap yesterday, I hung some ribbon up over his little table to pin his artwork to. When he saw it, he said, "Wow, Awesome! I like this!" I was very happy that he liked it. Now we have some where other than the fridge to hand all his crafts on. Thanks for being so creative, Andrea!! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

E @ Scottsville

Gettin' your craft groove on! Way to go Mom!!!

Andrea

I LOVE your house, that was such a fun project. You had so many cool things for your house, great idea using the paper ads. We'll do that next time then I'll be copying you :) I like all the tools in the garage. The clothesline turned out really good too! I bet Z is so proud to see all his projects up there.

McCrakensx4

That is awesome! Love the clothesline idea! And I do that house thing with my kinderclass, they love it too!!! Great job Zander, and mom too!

He & Me + 3

I used to use the clothes line in my basement for the kids projects so fun. Those crafts are so cute. Great job.
Great job on the garden too. I forget to put that in my last comment. Duh.