CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Making Friends

I found a new blog, that is really fun to read. You should check it out so go ahead, click on it, I know you want to ;)



& I made a new friend! She is one of the Mom's from Five Moms & a Blog. This week, she mentioned me in her post for the Mom's blog. So you should take a look at it. Click here to read it, and than go say hi to Erica, my new friend, at Scottsville.

Jump on over to Scottsville!

5 comments:

Five Moms & A Blog

Oh wow, a cool shout out!!! We LOVE SHOUT OUTS!!!

=0)

Free advertising is always good. Thanks for following us and being a great, fun commentor!

~Erica

E @ Scottsville

And I think that really merits two comments!!! AFterall, you gave shout outs to BOTH of my blogs. YOU ROCK!!!

It's so fun making new bloggy-friends isn't it? Come on down and swim with us. We're just in Texas. It's not that far!

~Erica

He & Me + 3

You are too funny. Thanks for the shout out to the blog too.

McCrakensx4

I heart this blog! I am bloggy friends with most of the moms who write for this blog and my IRL best friend is MiMi from He&Me+3! Although all 5 of them crack me up!

momstheword

Well, thank you for the shoutout to our Five Moms Blog! That was very sweet of you to do!

~ Nan (one of the Five Moms)