CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

For the LOVE of Water!


Our usual splash park isn't open during the week yet, so I found another one. This one is just a little further than the other one, but equally as good. I really wish our town had one. I love how they have everything in one spot; splash pad, playground, picnic tables, grill, and sports fields.

Zander loved it! I don't think it matters where we go, if there is water, he'll like it! There were a bunch of older kids there for some school activity, so he got to play with all the big kids. He likes to think he's one of them. He mimicked their every move and had a great time doing so. Be sure to click on the picture to make it larger so you can see Zander a little better.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

McCrakensx4

I love the way you make your pictures into collages! Very cool and big kids are so much more fun too play with, or that's what I am told!

He & Me + 3

That looks so fun! my son would love that!

E @ Scottsville

I think we're gonna come hang with YOU GUYS!!!! =0)

Andrea

Cali says she wants to go back tomorrow and her favorite part was the buckets.

Jess

That looks awesome I can't wait to go with the kids!

Five Moms & A Blog

He looks like he is having so much fun! It's hot today and boy, I could sure come join you, lol!

Thank you for the shoutout to our blog, my friend, you are a sweetie!!!!

Have a lovely weekend!

~ Nan

Erica

That looks like great fun! We've got one 5 minutes or so from us, but it doesn't sound like half as much as yours! Love the collage!

Five Moms & A Blog

Yea Vanessa - you'd better get a will written up and don't forget to designate a "Fairy Blogmother" in there!

Have a great Monday!

~Erica

Tiffany

We SOOOO need a water park here! I'm jealous! :)

Oh..the program I used for editing the pics was PhotoShop Elements. It's far more affordable than the full blown PS and you can do so much with it! So much in fact that I still have TONS to learn!!