CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

iHeartFaces - Hats


The theme for this week is Hats. I would've had this done yesterday, but I had a little mishap trying to find these pictures. After grapping my stack of photo cds, I walked over to the couch where Mason was laying to look through them, and accidentally dropped them. Two of them smacked my little man in the face, leaving two razor like cuts on his face right below his eye. I felt terrible and gave up on doing this. The kids are both sleeping now, so I thought it would be safe to post the pictures now. This week, I have a picture for both the kids and the adults category. So, here they are.....

Kids Entry:

This picture was taken two years ago when Zander was just a baby. The little cowboy hat doesn't fit him very good, but I still love the picture.


Adult Entry:

I wasn't planning on submitting a photo for the adult category, but I found this one as I was looking for the other one. Believe it or not, this is in April in Texas. There is snow in Texas, it's just very rare and comes during the oddest times of the year. This is me enjoying our spring-like, Texas snow.


Now that you have seen my entries, click on the button above and head on over to iHeartFaces to check out all the other great photos. See you next week! :)