This is my beautiful Mom. She has been dating a great guy, who really makes her smile! I'm excited to announce they are now engaged!!! I can't believe it, my Mom is getting married!! Woo Hoo, I'm soooooo very excited for her.
Look at them, aren't they just so cute! I love you, Mom! & I'm so glad you found such a great guy. I'm sure you two will be really happy together! Oh, BTW, his name is Chris. You can go congratulate them on their blogs. Click here for Chris & here for Debbie, my Mom.Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
May
(29)
- For the LOVE of Water!
- Making Friends
- Time to Eat!
- Copy Cat!
- Garden Tending
- Camera Bag Giveaway!
- 12 of 52
- My New Website
- iHeartFaces - Silhouettes
- Congratulations!
- Happy Memorial Day
- Two Cute!
- Giveaway Alert!
- 11 of 52
- 5*14*09 Scrap Page
- Way Back Wednesday
- Rather Be Fishin'
- Splash Time!
- Mason's 1st Swim
- Having Fun with Our Buddies
- A Birthday Full of Fun
- 10 of 52
- 3 Years Ago
- Party Time!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Growing, Growing, Gone!
- 9 of 52
- iHeartFaces - Hats
- Favorite Things Friday
-
▼
May
(29)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


2 comments:
That is so cool. Yea for Mom.
Oh, how exciting! I've been through that with MY MOM and how great it is to see her finally happy! Yay!!!
Post a Comment