CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Having Fun with Our Buddies

Thursday, we meet our friends, Andrea, Cali, and Diego, at the park for a little bit of play time. The kids really seem to enjoy this nice, new park under the trees. Mason also enjoyed the park, in the front pack. He seemed to like watching the kids play and run around. It was a nice day and we enjoyed spending some time outside.



I let Zander take the camera for a few minutes, and he go some really good shots. Cali took a try, too. Check out their photo skills here then, go to Andrea's blog and check out the video of them.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

He & Me + 3

How fun...great collages.

Andrea

That was fun. The collages are so cute, how do you do them?

E @ Scottsville

SO we can just have conversations via COMMENT BOXES all day, can't we? ha ha ha

Oh wow! I think you may have just inspired me for my next FIVE MOMS post next Monday. If I run with it, I"ll mention you and give you a shout-out and a linky, too, okay?! =0)

~Erica