CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful ladies out there! I just wanted to share with you my homemade gift for my Mommy. I was inspired by Sharla @ My Little Gems. She quilted and stitched hers. I loved her idea, but I took a little different approach.


I also copied her tulip hands, but I didn't take a picture. You can check hers out and imagine mine. :)

And here is a picture of my Mom & Me with my babies. I hope you all enjoy your day and don't forget to talk to your Mother's and tell them you love them. I'm thankful for mine and for all she has done and still does for me. I love her lots and am very thankful that I was sent here to be her daughter. Love you, MOM!!

We look really excited I know. We were just laughing at Zander as he was acting silly like always. He was trying to hold a nickle in his eye for the picture. When he gets older and looks back at all these pictures of himself, he will have a good laugh. He loves to act extra silly when we are taking pictures.

2 comments:

Andrea

How sweet. Glad you got to be with your mom on Mother's Day. I love the big smiles Zander got out of you both.

He & Me + 3

Happy Mother's day to you too, and sweet picture.