Wednesday, May 13, 2009
3 Years Ago
Three years ago today, I became a Mom. I vividly remember the first time I laid eyes on my precious new baby. I was overwhelmed with great joy and love. It's hard to find the words to describe exactly how I felt, there were so many emotions. I remember feeling like the luckiest girl on earth. It was one of the happiest days of my life! I will never forget how I felt and how grateful I was to be this little person's Mother. I am literally brought to tears as I think of how thankful I am that he was sent to earth to be my son.
Happy Birthday, Zander! I love you!
Signed, Your "Monnie"
Labels:
Birthdays,
Motherhood,
Zander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
May
(29)
- For the LOVE of Water!
- Making Friends
- Time to Eat!
- Copy Cat!
- Garden Tending
- Camera Bag Giveaway!
- 12 of 52
- My New Website
- iHeartFaces - Silhouettes
- Congratulations!
- Happy Memorial Day
- Two Cute!
- Giveaway Alert!
- 11 of 52
- 5*14*09 Scrap Page
- Way Back Wednesday
- Rather Be Fishin'
- Splash Time!
- Mason's 1st Swim
- Having Fun with Our Buddies
- A Birthday Full of Fun
- 10 of 52
- 3 Years Ago
- Party Time!
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Growing, Growing, Gone!
- 9 of 52
- iHeartFaces - Hats
- Favorite Things Friday
-
▼
May
(29)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



4 comments:
Awww, I love that collage. How sweet. Happy Birthday Zander.
Happy Birthday Zander! I know its hard to express how you feel that first moment, but this was so well written I was thinking of how I felt at that moment too. Its a beautiful day when your first child is born.
HOW PRECIOUS! I know exactly how you felt cause I felt that same way almost 3 yrs ago too. I used to think I wouldn't cry when I first saw my little boy, but the tears just poured out of mine and my husband's eyes. My Mason will be 3 next week.
Happy Birthday to your son. What a beautiful post. 3 is a great year. I can't believe my baby will be 4.
Post a Comment