
This week's theme is silhouettes at iHeartFaces. This is my wonderful hubby. I took this picture a couple of weeks ago when we were out fishing with our son for the first time. I love it!!
Please stop by iHeartfaces to see all the other silhouette entries. They should all be really fun to look at. Just click on the button at the top.




10 comments:
Great shot Vanessa! I love this shot, its one of my favorite pastimes that I NEVER get to do. *sniff* :)
We have sure missed you at Vlogemotions! Hoping you will return.
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Oh. I see why you havent vlogged now since week one. You only did it to enter into the contest. Sneaky. Its too bad you wont be continuing because it is very therpauetic and I really enjoyed your vlog, as Im sure did many others.
Take Care.
Tim
this is a great photo, love the composition!!!!
I love this picture...
Great shot. You did a really good job with it.
I'm bummed I didn't take a silhouette this past weekend and now it's raining here.
Great shot! Love it...looks so peaceful. Good luck!
Neat shot! "What a catch!"
ha ha ha
Great shot! I love it. Just perfect so peaceful!
I love the reflection on the water. Great shot!
I love all the detail that has been silhoutted in your photo. Great lines!
Post a Comment