CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mason's 1st Swim



After nap time on Thursday, we were invited over to a friend's house to play in the water and have dinner. Daddy was working late, so we thought it was a great idea. Zander's buddy, Diego, kept telling me he wanted Mason in the water. So, I decided to let him try it out. He wasn't real sure about the water at first. It kind of took his breath away. He didn't ever get upset, though. After a few minutes in the water, I took his onesie off and but on some swimming shorts. He looked super cute in those little swimming trunks! I took him back to the water, and he really enjoyed it. He was splashing around and watching the big kids play. I think he enjoyed his 1st swim! And we all had a great time spending the evening with our friends!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

He & Me + 3

How fun...cute pictures. I remember all my kids first swims. So sweet.

Andrea

So cute, glad he likes the water being a TX baby. Glad I got a couple with Zander in there too.

E @ Scottsville

Well, if you already know MiMi & Miti, then you should come over and meet the rest of us over at Five Moms & A Blog. They and I along with two other moms head that up! Come check us out. It just took off on Saturday and its had a great blast-off so far. =0)

~Erica

Five Moms & A Blog

In fact, here's a personal comment/invitation from Five Moms & A Blog! =0)